Tuesday 14 July, 11am-3pm
Jam making with Caitilin (086 722 2058)
Bring: apron, clean jars and lids (5 or more if possible), tea towel, packed lunch, bread or scones, Age 6+, Max 14 people, Cost €20
Monday 20 July, 10.30am-3pm
Cob oven decoration with Kate (085 156 6339) & Angela
Bring: clothes that can be dirty, curving clay if possible, pizza dough and toppings for lunch, Age 6+, Max 16 people, Cost €10
Tuesday 21 July, 11am-3pm
Wet on wet painting with Mag (086 228 9237)
Bring: apron, wide paint brush and Steiner paint if possible, packed lunch, Age 4+, Max 14 people, Cost €5
Wednesday 22 July, 11am-12.30am
Tai Chi with John (086 813 1068)
Bring: Yoga mat, cushion, Age 10+, Max 12 people if rains – no limit if sun shines, No cost
Tuesday 28 July 11am-3pm
Cooking & Origami with Yuki (086 341 2006)
Bring: apron, knife, chopping board, ingredients of your choice, tea towel, Age 6+, Max 14 people, Cost €15
Tuesday 4 August 11am-3pm
Drum for fun with Ger (087 646 5465) & Kevin
Bring: Food to share, All age, Max no limit if sun shines, Cost: Donation appreciated
Monday 10 August 11am-11.45am
Yoga with Sinead Woods (085 102 7307)
Bring: Yoga mat or towel, Age 6+, Max 8, No cost
Saturday 29 August 11am-1pm
Polytunnel gardening with Liam (087 215 3332)
Bring: your favourite gardening tools, any home produce to share if available, All age, Max no limit, No cost
Terms and conditions
- Summer Activity Days @ Kildare Steiner School is a series of self-organised activity occasions. All age groups including adults are welcome.
- Booking needs to be done by texting to each activity leader one week before so that they know how many people are coming and they can contact the participants if necessary.
- Toddlers and those who are younger than the suitable age are welcome with accompanying adults. Toddler playground is open during the time that the activity is going on.
- People who are not currently with the Kildare Steiner School are also welcome.
- Please note that the Summer Activity Days are based on friendship and not a part of the School's formal service. We are sorry that neither the Kildare Steiner School nor parents involved can accept any liability in relation to the activities.
- Parents/guardian of children with specific health needs need to either accompany with the children or communicate clear instructions with the activity leaders of the day.
- Rooms and equipment need to be cleaned and tidied up at the end of the day to restore the order.
- Participants or their parents are liable for the damage to the School's property during the activity.
- The activity leaders reserve the right to ask participants to leave the activity if they cause any destruction to themselves or the others.
- The Allergen food policy needs to be respected by all the participants.